Infectious Disease Countermeasures
Ventilation and Sanitation
- Regularly ventilated with outside air.
- Opening of establishment doors.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
- Disinfection of establishment items.
- Disinfection of uniforms after each use.
- Wearing uniforms is optional.
- *Some Activities require the use of some items for safety or hygiene purposes.
- Antibacterial coating on tables, chairs, benches, handrails and other commonly touched surfaces.
Health Management of Employees
- Employee temperature is checked before work begins and must not exceed 37.0 degrees celsius.
- Employees wear non-woven masks and disinfect their hands regularly.
Cooperation with Guests
- Masks are optional for guests at KidZania, however masks are recommended for certain Activities, so we ask for your cooperation by bringing your own mask to KidZania.
- Please check your temperature when entering KidZania.
- *Individuals with a temperature exceeding 37.5 degrees celsius will not be able to enter KidZania.
- We ask guardians for their cooperation in helping kids put on uniforms.
- *The above information is current as of March 13, 2023. The information may be changed in accordance with the guidance and regulations set by the government.